Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know how many know my car but it is dead to be no more. I will be bringing my ZX3 up too speed with most of the old parts so hope to have something worthy of G2G's soon.

·
Registered
755 Posts
What hapened to the car? Good luck on whatever you do, and come to G2G anyway there a lot of fun.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
WHAT? what happened to it? it was probably the only car with graphics that i really really liked... what happened we need more info...

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a legal battle with ford and was advised by my lawyer to turn it in or I would have to pay a retarted amount for it. It is a really long story on what happened. I did manage to keep all the good parts off it and they will be on my ZX3 real soon. The CAI fit my wifes 06 so no big loss. You can be sure my green ZX3 will be allot sweeter soon.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
legal battle, sounds bad, thats to bad i really liked your white 4 door, white sedans rule! weeeeeeeeeee but im sure you can make the zx3 look good as well

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Man.. I have ALWAYS like your car.... Sorry to hear about your legal battle. Uou'll have that ZX3 up and running in no time!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
man that does blow... sry to hear about it...

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the hood and fenders off it are getting painted right now then the new steeda ultra lights will go on at the same time I tink it will look sweet soon thanks everyone I was sad when they came and got it

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not having a car payment helps allot

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Yes.. THat certainly does help.

·
Registered
38 Posts
gotta ask what were they harassing you about?the ZX3 can be better anyway ...it's a hatch![thumb]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts