Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive been reading alot on this forum and found it quite helpfull so i thaught i might aswel show you guys how we do it on the other side of the world. i got a JRSC shipped over from the US but am struggling managment side and am looking for a BBK for it, but as far as it goes heres what it looks like........o yeah forgot to mention i got a 60mm drop on spax coilovers !!! [:D]
let me know your $0.02 on it!

not intersted much of the bling factor under the hood till i get the whole thing running sweet

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
looks good, but a couple of things i feel i should mention...

1. clean your engine man!
2. take the RS decal off, if your car was turbo'd it would almost be ok
3. good job on mating the JRSC to the 1.8L, we dont get those here so im curious how much power you are putting out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well basically heres the story
i wanted to build my focus to look like the RS as i think that just looks absolutley 'PHAT'. i dont want it to be a replica but a good looking powerfull car.

i aint too happy with the performance of the supercharger so i am going turbo. (thats the reason it looks mukky).

i am trying to get someone i know to sell me a 2.0l RS lump as i know he has it. i would rather get that, an engine with turbo standard, as it will be much more relaiable and need minimal maintanance.
if that doesnt fall through i i have already got alot of parts for a cutom turbo setup laying in my garage.
exhaust manifold
gt28 turbo
all pipes
braded lines with drilled in sump ect....

i need an intercooler and few other bobs but as its lowered so much wana be sure if it will fit.

i have genuine Ford front and back bumpers for an focus RS.

other parts include...

complete set of wheels

front rear wide arch set including skirts

i will keep the updates posted

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Nice car...... one of the better ones I've seen from the UK....... keep up the excellent work!!

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
I always wondered why FORD decided to go with the 1.8L Zetec in the UK rather then the 2.0L Zetec in North America, or more likely the opposite as I'm pretty sure the 1.8L Zetec was first over in the UK before they brought it over to North America.

What year is your car?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my one is a 1999

yes it was, the fact is here they are probably the most common of all the focus's and are cheap. parts or spare engines are widely avaliable, so people tend to buy these as bases for their modifying.

·
Registered
343 Posts
i like ur taillights, matching the body color really nicely.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts