Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My SVTF and the STRYKER! [PICT] 56K....ok

check THIS OUT.....I thought they couldn't drive these things around this particular area, but I guess i was wrong....this is an advanced personnal carrier, all high-speed and stuff...lol.....it's sitting outside right now....pretty big, and WIDE too.

so naturally, I took a pict of my car next to it [;)]

don't worry, I didn't say what it has, how fast it goes, yadda yadda, so government security isn't compromized by this pict......besides, you can find all that online anyways...duhhh....

EDIT: resized......
EDIT 2...it's not a stryker...my bad....lol......it's a personnel carrier......

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope...I like big picts........makes it look BIGGER [hihi]

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^it didn;'t resize the first time......forgot to click the box.....that and I am on a different computer, and I didn;t realize it was THAT big right away....lol.....fixed it

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
HaveBlue83 said:
^^^it didn;'t resize the first time......forgot to click the box.....that and I am on a different computer, and I didn;t realize it was THAT big right away....lol.....fixed it
It was taking up the whole screen on my 20.1 inch widescreen monitor...thus it had to be larger than 1680 px

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Niiice! haha

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh, well....i resized it....it's over now.....

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Cool pic brinton! [:D]

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
brint, thats a sweet pic, but its not a styker. I'm honestly not sure what vehicle it is, but its not a stryker

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^I was wondering that......I have only seen them moving down the road.....and this looked like that....my bad.....I was wondering that myself.......then I guess I can chalk that up to "confusing the enemy" [hihi]

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
strykers have a external exocage around them I saw allot of them in Iraq they were everywhere after about 9 months. It is a apc I only have sceen the ones that have tank tracks never with tires. There are so many diffrent versions of these two vehices you would have have to be a tanker to know which is which. I am not just a lowly trucker 931a2.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^yeah...really.....

good ol 88M.....[;)]

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
You should race him.

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
dayaaamn man 88MM? I bet that thing hauls ass....but I bet the focus could take him ;)

Nice rides man! I salute you.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
elliottcarlose said:
strykers have a external exocage around them I saw allot of them in Iraq they were everywhere after about 9 months. It is a apc I only have sceen the ones that have tank tracks never with tires. There are so many diffrent versions of these two vehices you would have have to be a tanker to know which is which. I am not just a lowly trucker 931a2.
well, the bigest diff between that APC, and the Stryker is, well, the Stryker is much larger4/longer, plus it has 8 wheels, not 6

and the ones i've ssen dont have that cage? maybe its a fitment for urban warfare?

but yah, brint, you need to take him, and do a drag race.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts