Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dragon Warrior
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have never posted pics of my SVT so here it is.
17 X 7.5 Kazera KZ-A with General Excclaim UHP rubber.

Here are the new Speakers
Blaupunkt Velocity 5X7 120w RMS 240w Max

and the Amp to power them
Blaupunkt VA4100 4 X 100 @ 4ohms

Attachments

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
looks great, im gonna get those rims in silver at the end of the summer. also, great choice on the speakers/amp. i didnt know that blaupunkt made 5x7s in the new velocity series, ill probably end up buying some as 2 of my current speakers have gone out.

·
Dragon Warrior
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Those velocities barely fit. the tweeter Towers are less than a millimeter from touching the factory grill and about a 1/4 in. form the window in the down position. and the rear speakers touch the grill. The mounting depth is close to that of a normal 8" sub.

be ready retail on those speakers in 179.95 a pair. I paid 90 plus tax for a pair but I work at Bosch and Bosch owns Blaupunkt.

I have seen them for 80 something on ebay but that is before shipping.

the amp retails for 399.95 I got it for 150.00 with shipping off of ebay because they beat my price on it.

I will post pictures later today or tomorrow of the ST 170 shift knob and the new Rockford Fosgate punch stage 2 8" and Memphis Audio 16-ST250D amp.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
i tell ya..i have always loved those rims when it is just the rim..but for some reason have always thought they didnt flow with a focus, look good rolling..but just sitting ther, somethinga bout the gold just throws me off

·
Dragon Warrior
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BY gold do you mean the yellow lettering? If that is so I am changing it to red when I have some time.

·
Dragon Warrior
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you know I really need to but first I need to finish my SHO so I will be able to get it sold and fund more projects. :)

·
Dragon Warrior
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTW thanks for the comments

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
Sweet, you just need a lil more black to offset the silver lip on black...once you get tint, you'll be pimping!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts