Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
take that plate off the bumper doesnt look good there but other then that nice svt!

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
looks nice... where ya from in Pitt?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Nice looking SVT! Have you not posted pics before because it's new (to you)?

And what is that on the back there...? Is that a bumper sticker or a Euro style plate (or both)?

Very clean, though.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
nice ride. my friend just drove to philly from your area yesterday. he was going to wyotech for school.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
What did you do with your headlights? I think they look nice man!

Great looking svt! Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'm guessing you have the ST170 headlights cause of the grille you have on your car?

I agree with the euro plate and sticker, take those off, but sweet ride man.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
nice car... i dont remember any other silver zx5 svt... i know there is more, is just that i dont remember any of them... very clean and nice looking car...

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
^^ I have one, and there's an EAP just like the OP'S (but with Machs and OEM grille) for sale in Maryland (on craigslist) with only 32K on it, and it's driving me a bit crazy with desire...

PS. I love that menacing orange glow from the ST170's "city lights"...

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
I concur with ShugarLo on the euro plate placement. Can't go wrong with the silver 5door. Looks good.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha hate the euro plate being there too, but since my awesome Ford paint starting peeling on my rear bumper, the plate and sticker are there to cover up that mess, it was either that or drill some "speed holes" haha

I don't want to pay the 350 bones for a new SVT bumper that I hate since it sticks out 3feet (thanks US bumper laws) So I'm waiting for a euro bumper but those aren't cheap at all, so when I win the lottery I can set a cool grand aside just for a new rear bumper set up...

yes I have 170 lights, euro grille, along with a TB, plug wires, ORP, CAI, toms tunes, Spec 2 clutch, short shift

I've owned the car 2 years come march, this is my DD, my passion cars are VW's, hense the screen name, but this car is fun too

old VW

new VW

I live in Bridgeville, but grew up in Moon Twp.

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Dude those VW's are HAWT! LOve them!

SVT is great too

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
cool.. Im sure i've seen ya around.. i live in carnegie and i'm in bville all the time.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sweet vdubs. Scirroco is nice. Is that primered?

use to be, me and my buddy painted it in hs back yard ghetto style, it rained when we were doing it so up close it looks like it has herpes, but hey its a '77 and protects the body instead of just primer

coming back from h20 this year

1 - 19 of 19 Posts