Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after many BS little things broke my car hit 250 whp with only 10 psi. The kit was custom out of Michigan.
The whp w/o the turbo:

Here is the Dyno, their isn't any tourque because of the live wires Tom said they cause to much interferece.

The kit uninstalled

The kit installed

And if you ever want to know what a blown intake manifold looks like here it is!

·
Registered
745 Posts
nice...now take it to the track and beat the rice rockets haha

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
NOW i can fully see how the short/long runners work......good pict [thumb]

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
And if you ever want to know what a blown intake manifold looks like here it is!
^^^ [ohcrap] Woops!
What do you have planned now for an intake?

...Moved to ”Forced Induction Chat”...

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Did you have them fab the kit and if you don't mind how much did the set up cost out total?

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
moved to: "Forced Induction Chat"

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
wow very nice numbers esp for only 10psi...BTW, where did your ford emblem go?

·
Registered
217 Posts
hey richard, got your voicemail on the dyno numbers. Congrats :)

give me a call sometime next week about the intake manifold ;)

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
very nice numbers. that is right about the #'s i want when i go f/i, can't wait to show my the ic through my new front grill[:D]
now you just only need to update your sig [thumb]

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The kit was fab just for me, through spool motor sports. When it was all said and done the kit and tuning almost hit 4 g's. The emblem came off because i tried to make a custom grill and i took it off to place it on the grill. But it looked so ugly that i put the svt grill back on and forgot to put the emblem on. I put it on the svt forum cause, it's a svt . I think it takes a svt owner to appreciate the custom turbo kit more so than the zetec. OH a spi owners don't count those poor bastards have it worse then us.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
svtguy21 said:
The kit was fab just for me, through spool motor sports. When it was all said and done the kit and tuning almost hit 4 g's. The emblem came off because i tried to make a custom grill and i took it off to place it on the grill. But it looked so ugly that i put the svt grill back on and forgot to put the emblem on. I put it on the svt forum cause, it's a svt . I think it takes a svt owner to appreciate the custom turbo kit more so than the zetec. OH a spi owners don't count those poor bastards have it worse then us.
that's a sweet deal, do you have the contact information for spool motor sports?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
as of right now i know the guy as a friend and he does this kinda thing as a side job for us poor people. He spends time 2 cities over so that he can be closer to his shop on the weekends. Iv'e got his email but thats it, he is kinda hard to get a hold of during certain parts of the week because he isn't at home. I think he is out michigan so that could be easier for you too.

·
Something goes here
8,290 Posts
svtguy21 said:
I put it on the svt forum cause, it's a svt . I think it takes a svt owner to appreciate the custom turbo kit more so than the zetec.
[rolleyes]

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
What kind of tune do you have? I have a friend who is willing to help me fab a kit ,but I don't what to do about a tune.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tom he is about 13 hours away from you well for it.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Should I have tom install the kit or would I be OK driving 13 hrs on a stock tune ?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts