Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a quick shot here.....It started to rain before we could really clean the cars up.

His is a 2005 Scion Tc Release Series 1, Special Edition Package.

You know what mine is [:)]

I'll take more when we clean 'em again [thumb]

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
nice, i like red on the tc..obviously you have the better car though :) jp, both cool cars [thumb]

·
Registered
450 Posts
good lord, that really shows how tall the focus roof line really is.. [:0]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Man the Focus looks so much better.

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
almost bought a TC until i drove it lol but to each his own and that one looks pretty good.......................oh nice SVT too btw

·
Registered
450 Posts
Piranha_SC said:
almost bought a TC until i drove it lol but to each his own and that one looks pretty good.......................oh nice SVT too btw
do they drive like crap or something? i was thinking about getting one but they are too expensive for me.

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
^^^well i dont wanna bash them or anything but i will say i wasnt impressed in the least....................i even drove one with the TRD SC on it and i didnt like it that much either, plus the handling isnt the greatest, it just wasnt what i was looking for, but it is a Toyota so itll prolly still be running long after my ford bites the dust lol

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
the only color i like the TC in for some reason is white... and i dont like white cars... but your red svt looks awesome, and the tc looks good, just not my style

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
I like the TC but it can't compare to the SVT becasue the SVT owns it in every aspect! One thing I do like about the TC is that sweet glass roof deal..that's kinda rad. Other than that they are too basic and....too japanese for my liking. Oh yah and the shifter is flimsy.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we are gonna go to the drag strip this friday, and see who os better.....I SHOULD be able to take him...all he has is the TRD exhaust.....should be real close. I like close races, they are more fun [:)]

I'll post the results on Sat morning if we go.......[thumb]

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
^^you should be able to take him

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Nice car! I think that's the first pics I've seen of your car Blue...very nice [:D]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts