Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Welcome to FF.com. See you got the rare 16" stock rims like me....hardly see any of them on here. I think the color is loud, but interesting too. So, what are your plans with it? Do you plan on keeping it Stock?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No its a lease. My lease is up at the end of march. iI already put my order in for the European Package "Competition Orange" SVT. (thats a keeper). Can't wait to mod that one up. I've wanted to mod this one up but because I have to give it back i said i'll just wait for the buy out. I did get the K&n filter, can i use that on the SVT?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Cool. I've seen one in that color before sitting on a used car dealers lot.

And those wheels aren't rare, I've got them..hehe.

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
Odublar said:
Welcome to FF.com. See you got the rare 16" stock rims like me....hardly see any of them on here. I think the color is loud, but interesting too. So, what are your plans with it? Do you plan on keeping it Stock?
That's all I ever see on foci. That or the ugly 1st year stock rims. I have the 16" 5 spoke alloys, I thought they were more rare than those.

·
Registered
72 Posts
It is an interesting color. I didn't even know Ford offered it.

Also, one suggestion: since you mentioned that your future car is a keeper, you need to decide how long you want to keep it. If until the wheels fall off -- don't use your K&N even if it fits. I've read a lot on filters, and this is not a car-health increaser: K&N is very loose (has good airflow and therefore just great for racing) and lets a bunch of dust and dirt through (folks who do used oil analysis have proven that over and again).
I wanted to buy a K&N myself, but after reading enough, I'm going to stick to good ol' paper.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
emilee225 said:
That's all I ever see on foci. That or the ugly 1st year stock rims. I have the 16" 5 spoke alloys, I thought they were more rare than those.

im SURE your not talkin about my beautiful wheels.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
i like the car especially the color. out of curiosity, what does ford call it?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had this post in another thread but i think more people will see it here so here it goes~Ok guys and girls, my dealer called today to tell me that my special order for my Com. Oran. Euro, is going to be 9 to 10 weeks, now in the same breath the guy tells me they have a new, 0 miles RED 2003 SVT Focus in the lot for 16,000. They also got in a brand new 2004 Pitch Black SVT Focus for 20,000 damn i like the rims on that one, anyway is it worth the wait on the special order or should i jump on the red or black, at this point i just want the SVT focus in orage but are the prices to good to let go by on the other 2?

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Wow, my bad, all I've seen around here are hubcaps and those ugly 15" "star" rims that make the car look goofy. [confused]

Probably a good time to get some new rims soon then.....

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I've seen a focus sedan with that color before. It looked really good. Nice car by the way.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
itsmemorphious said:
I had this post in another thread but i think more people will see it here so here it goes~Ok guys and girls, my dealer called today to tell me that my special order for my Com. Oran. Euro, is going to be 9 to 10 weeks, now in the same breath the guy tells me they have a new, 0 miles RED 2003 SVT Focus in the lot for 16,000. They also got in a brand new 2004 Pitch Black SVT Focus for 20,000 damn i like the rims on that one, anyway is it worth the wait on the special order or should i jump on the red or black, at this point i just want the SVT focus in orage but are the prices to good to let go by on the other 2?
if i were in your shoes, i would jump all over that $16k 2003 svt. and since it is an 03, the dealership might even lower the price more, they want the old ones off the lot. just my .02

·
Registered
190 Posts
Go for the euro edition. I wish I would have waited for them to come to canada in 04, but I do love my svt.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SVTZX503 said:
Go for the euro edition. I wish I would have waited for them to come to canada in 04, but I do love my svt.
Don't get me wrong i want the Euro.... so bad, but theres a big diff... 22,615 and 16,000. If i wasn't missing anything else other than the color, rims, and seats, i will go for the 2003. With the money i save i can get a set of the Recaro seats, and the rims.
Am I Right?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Please don't get me wrong i appreciate any and all suggestions, but i never owned an Svt anything and just want to make the right choice the first time only God knows when my next new car will be. I really don't know the diff... in 2003 and the 2004 Euro or reg... SVT focus, i figured you guys have first hand experience with these cars and all i got is the internet and read alot. Like i said thank you for all your help.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts