Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very pleased with how the grille looks on my ST... my friend has my camera so I had to take it on my camera phone so as soon as I get my camera back I will get more pics for sure but here is a pic just so you guys get the idea.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you very much I know some people don't like this grille... can't please everybody.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
about $215.00, I thought it was a little steep but it's bolt in and very nice but once you put it in... the very bottom lower grille is a little over sized so it kinda scratches the inside of the bumper.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
steeda is where I got it.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
I like it on your car Sharon, looks nice with the LG! Not sure I'd want it on my red however.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
215.00?!?!?!?!?!?

Wow......

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
I assume the $215 was for upper and lower grilles right ? I'm sure they're quality pieces, what with Steeda's name on it. But their stuff often tends to be a bit on the costly side, from what I've seen.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah 215.00 is for both upper and lower billet grilles and yes they are definately quality pieces. There is a thread about where you can get one off of EBAY but you have to cut the vertical bars out... I didn't have to do that to make it fit so whats up should I have cut the vertical bars out?

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HaveBlue83 said:
sorry, not feelin' it, but if you like it, cool.....
I know I can't please everybody but can I maybe ask what you don't like about it? I just wanna know thats all.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I sawwy... I still have yet to see my plates... it's been like two months since I bought the car... kinda weird my last car's plates came in like 2 weeks...I can't help the paper plates.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
looks good on your car. i have thought about getting one but if i were to get one i would paint it black to match my car. i'm going for that black look but i'm not sure how one of these would look black.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you get the one from Steeda... it is all black already except for teh very front where it is stainless steel, chrome, whatever it is but the rest is black so it would go with your rims which would be cool.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
that's cool. i'm about to buy a grill like that for my wife's kia sorento. she's been wanting one so i thought i would suprise her. plus we just saw a sorento with one and it looked bad azz. by the way ur car looks good, what kind of springs did u put on it?

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Eibach pro-kit springs and as soon as they come out with the dampers I am getting them for sure.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts