Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, had mah focus for a while now, but only now decided to join this site. Ive been lurkin for a bit, but thats about it. Hope you like my 02 ZX3!!! Mods are comin along...

Lemme know what you think

·
Registered
951 Posts
Am I going blind or something?He says it's a ZX3, I say it's a Civic.......is my comp going haywire here, anyone else see what I'm seeing?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
woah... sorry guys, i just went out and looked... Its one of them damn honda minivans.... False alarm... no ZX3 here... Sorry, do you guys ever get comments about ur car looking like the civic? Drivin the civic brings lots of comments of it lookin like a focus. Id imagine that u dont really get it as much cause there are many more focuses on the road than the civics... just a question... sorry if I was an ass... Lets be friends! [:D]

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Your ass end is ugly lol
My black baby can beat your black one... looks and all [;)]
Just teasin... nice looking... but what the heck you doin on here?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jrzx3 said:
Your ass end is ugly lol
My black baby can beat your black one... looks and all [;)]
Not bad, but im not a fan of the rims... what do you have under the hood?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BIGBADWORM said:
Your post is waste of my time..........no I never had someone confuse my car for a Honda.
Alright, thank you for your input.

As for the ugly ass end, yeah, some say it looks like a mini van, but i just put on the type-r spoiler this weekend and i think that may have helped out a bit... The wing isnt in the pics tho...

·
Registered
348 Posts
why are u posting here if u have a honda but if u want info on the focus u are very welcome but please dont come here to start a flame war.

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
No one confuses the focus with a honda hatch cuz no one around where I live (city) has one. Everyone has got a freakin focus?! hehe

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yellowbean00 said:
why are u posting here if u have a honda but if u want info on the focus u are very welcome but please dont come here to start a flame war.
No no, im not tryin to start stuff.. People do that all the time on the other site I am on and its totally ignorant... Im just seein whats up over here. Oh yeah, Pitchblack, are cars other than Foci not allowed here? Im not tryin to start somethin, just tryin to check out whats up on the focus side of the road.

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Well, just know that we are a very very tight-knit group and take our cars VERY seriously, that's all. We hate when people come in and try to talk crap in OUR site. So if you aren't trying to mess with us, then alright.....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jrzx3 said:
No one confuses the focus with a honda hatch cuz no one around where I live (city) has one. Everyone has got a freakin focus?! hehe
Thanks for the answer [:)] I have had people tell others that i drive a focus, a matrix, a minivan, etc... [:(]

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.