Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer website said delivery date 7/10/2011, but they were wrong. Car came off truck
late last night. I found him sitting over behind the used car lot, waiting to be prepped.
I looked it over very carefully, It's fantastic.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Looks great! That interior is awesome ;-)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Congrats! Mine came off the train last night. It should be on a truck to the dealer tomorrow.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Nice looking ride. Hope you can pick it up soon.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Congrats guys! I love that you *snuck* onto the lot to find your car! Hehe!
X2... coming from someone who also snuck a peek at their car before it had gone through PDI.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Darn it, took the wife to see it. She liked it and now she wants to drive it.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Nice! I wish I could have gotten those wheels. I got the Tuxedo Black SE with the Sport Package, but it arrived at the dealer with the standard wheels involved with that package. Those black rims would just complete my car, but alas I bought on the lot rather than ordering it, so got what they had... And for the time being I have to save my money and can't afford them yet. :(

·
Banned
571 Posts
Congrats! Love the interior. Around here an X means whatever so marked will be removed. Is your driver window slated for removal? [:)~]

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't know what the X means, but my wife looked at the side mirror and said
"hey, this thing is broken".
At first glance I thought so too, then we had a "DUH" moment and realized it was designed that way.
Never saw a mirror within a mirror like that. Cool.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Don't know what the X means, but my wife looked at the side mirror and said
"hey, this thing is broken".
At first glance I thought so too, then we had a "DUH" moment and realized it was designed that way.
Never saw a mirror within a mirror like that. Cool.
You mean to tell me you didn't notice the blind spot mirrors during your test drive?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you didn't notice the blind spot mirrors during your test drive?
NO, I was too busy looking at everything else. My test drive was very limited, within 20 seconds I knew I wanted a new Focus. The rest will be a surprise.
Once a Ford person, you trust that you will like everything.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I think that was the first thing I noticed before pulling out of the car lot.

There are some who bought a Focus sight unseen due to low availability.

·
Registered
781 Posts
i've got those blind spot mirrors on the 2011 ford escape rental i have right now. while they did take a day or two to get used to i completely love them now. i'm used to having the stick on mirrors you add but having it built in means it will never fall off. what is scary is the escape has huge blind spots that can hide a suburban (not kidding)! it is completely hidden in the large mirror but clear in the small mirror.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I'm loving the blind spot mirrors as well... and the rear view camera. I feel much safer and secure driving. I was backing out of my driveway this morning and a car was parked in the street in front of it... I backed up enough to not hit it (thanks to the cam) and the car beeped at me thinking I'd hit it! Was able to back up and drive off with only one reverse. :) If I didn't have the cam I prob would have done the ol' reverse, drive, reverse, drive game.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My wifes Mazda CX-9 has mirrors that sense other vehicles beside in traffic. She uses the beeping noise to tell her when it's clear to change lanes. Soon our cars will completely drive themselves. Maybe we can send them out for milk in the middle of the night?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts