Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into the market for my taillights. I have Euro and I'm thinking of Altezza style. I have a good web-page HERE. Do you know anything else? Another shop? The bad thing for me is that I cannot find something, that I like, in Europe. I prefer the style of that American one.

I want opinions and HELP.

Thanks in advance. [:)]

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let me see opinions, please!

Just 3 votes?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
go with the apc euro clear taillights which are number one on your list. i like those better than the altezzas

·
Registered
318 Posts
Another word of advice, do what you think looks good to your car, don't listen to the negative comments of how your car will look rice.

Do what you want, don't listen to the negative bull shit people feed.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I hate altezzas with a passion and would hate to see them on a nic clean sedan like yours, but since your goign to get them since you like them i would go with the darkest back ground/lens color. Black would be best but graphite or carbon fiber is still way better than chrome. I dont know europe has a lot of cool stuff maybe there are altezzas over there with a tinted lense to keep the chrome from blinging as bright.
off all of them i hate to say this 7 and 8 look the best I know they have to be APC euro design or somethign like that but from the bunch those i think look the best.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
whatever you decide is cool. i just wanted to let you know that i prefer the first ones, but like ztsracer said dont let everyones negative comments bother you

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank ypu guys!! My sedan is Black. I havent decided yet for the type or what am I going to do.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
let us know what happens joe. goodluck

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I prefer a little more from the others 1,3,7. I'm really confused. I also like stock American sedan taillights. I will see.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I think they're all ugly, they're all basically the same with a different color... Design is so similar... I had the same ones on my hatchback, took them off back for the stocks. Euro lights are the ones with the amber turns in them, those are all altezza's. Don't waste your money on new tails, get some new KS/Hella/Morette/st170 headlights.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts