Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, I've been lurking around the forum for a while now, and though it would be about time to dive in.

I'm from the Toronto, ON area and picked up my 2000 SE Sport a couple of months ago. Got the windows tinted (35/20), new Goodyear Eagle Rubber in 205/55s, UDP, and of course, my system - JVC Head unit and MP3 changer, and Fosgate Speakers, Amp, and Sub.

Here are some pics, and I look forward to talking to all of you

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I like the color. Your windows are pretty dark!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
car looks great. i love the tint you have on your car. you have your car real clean too.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Do you have a pic of your ICE?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The changer is bolted to the bottom of the passenger seat, and i can take some pics of the amp when i get a free minute

·
Registered
511 Posts
Cool thanks for taking the pictures. Now that my wife will be driving the Integra mostly, I can now put subs in my hatchback! YES! Before there was no room.. but now there will be!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i like what you have on your car so far 2ksesport. have you done any other type of mod to your car like something for the engine?

·
Registered
201 Posts
the seat covers dont look bad, they just need to fit tighter, hence the reason i dont ever get seat covers heh

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
I agree, seat covers are blah. What do the stock seats look like? Car is really nice other than that. Nice dark tint!
Enjoy!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Stock seats are in mint condition - car only has 30K KMs / 18k miles on it, but with working in a paper mill and all... they wouldn't stay looking that way for long.

·
Registered
201 Posts
ah ok, heh seat cover powaaa then i dont blame ya

1 - 19 of 19 Posts