Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll...

This is my first post in this particular forum. Just introducing my car into the mix. let me know what you think...

and the power that bounces it off the road...

it's got an AEM cold air intake and Yokohama AVS ES100's on it so far.. dual faced Pioneer deck, two 12's and an 800 watt amp.

I'm a SrA in the USAF, getting deployed soon.. gonna come back in a few months with over $3000 to $4000 in cash.. gonna drop it all into the car. [:D]

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
don't really understand the vinyl scheme you got goin on, but otherwise, good start. wth that 3-4k, i'd throw a good suspension on it to drop it low. being with the vinyl and the system and all like that, sounds like you're going more street/show than track/go. so throw some nice 18" wheels on there as well, along with a good flow-thru exhaust. you'll have some extra left over, so do whatever. ha ha. keep up the work, though, man.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
if i were you, i'd get a nice set of 17s, h&r cup kit, a body kit if you want it, CF hood, and exhaust, and some then a few engine things. (that's assuming you're going more for show, otherwise go with all engine mods)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm actually gonna go for more go than show.. all my money will go into engine.. first off, i'm getting rid of the auto and going for a hopped up 5-speed, then getting the Focus Sport exhaust, probably gonna get some OZ or Volk R. 16" to fit the 205-50WR16's i've got now... drop it a few... cam shaft and gears, underdrive pulley, strut bar... and either euro lights and grills, or put what's left into/save up for a turbo.. i'm pretty much through with body mods minus maybe a wing until i get the engine up alot. The sound system was the first thing i did when i got the car.. i believe music should be felt as well as heard. [;)]

the pictures i have don't do the car much justice.. got a friend with a digital that'll help me take some better pictures later.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
No sir, don't like those ghey graphics......

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Opinion's help, but being rude doesn't. i know there are a lot of different view on the graphics, but a simple yay or nay would've worked...

or maybe you could help me by saying how the graphics can improve?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
your car looks good. are your back windows tinted? they seem like they are and it looks great. by the way welcome aboard

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah, you can get rid of them that's what I'm saying. Or at least get some better ones, sorry. I just say what's on my mind.

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
[duh] on the graphics! Yeah, get rims definetly! Welcome to the forum!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
gotta admit i dont like the graphics either...

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Aha! I'm not the only one then.

·
Registered
951 Posts
[welcome] aboard........not a fan of graphics, but if you like it that's all that matters, right. I say hit up some 17's, and lower it a bit. EIBACH PRO SYSTEM PLUS!!!!!!! damn i love it!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Leppy_ZX3 said:
Opinion's help, but being rude doesn't. i know there are a lot of different view on the graphics, but a simple yay or nay would've worked...

or maybe you could help me by saying how the graphics can improve?
Not trying to be an ass, but about the only way to improve them would be to remove them. But if that's your thing, I understand.

·
Registered
842 Posts
ghetto

·
Registered
220 Posts
midnight53mv said:
dammit its bugging the hell outta me! why do you have two different subs?!
Yeah, I was wondering if I saw that right, they are different heh.
Otherwise, I think it's a good start, I would try to get some new wheels and tune up the engine if I had some money. I would have to say nay for the graphics though.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts