896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my downgrade...lol

Here's the money shot, 2.3L Duratec ;)

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
oh damn it! he got another 2.3!

lol...this one gonna be a DD? or insane-o?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes this will be a 2nd daily to the other focus, i'll switch off the cars. Def gon put a few things on this one, still deciding if i want to eventually turbo it, i kinda wanna just put that money and build the other turbo focus. We'll see... in the meantime it needs a smog check and a full suspension/rims/tires.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
nice...yea dude a full cossie freak would be awesome!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actually regret selling all my cosworth parts, i HAD the Cosworth Stage 1 and part of the Stage2 cossie parts. But i had no need for em due to the turbo setup. It coulda gone into good use onto this one. I so regret sellin em, and i sold them for cheap.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
^^^ouch....but when i saw that 2.3 dtec in the pic, i was like "uh oh, someebody's gonna be in trouble,lmao!"

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Nice buy there. I would love to find a white 04 ZX3 w/ a manual 2.3 around here.
I'd buy it in a hearbeat if I found that combo w/ somewhat low miles.

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
Quit hogging the goodness of the 2.3 gen 1 foci

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
oh cool... still like the 240 better.. but I cant wait to see what you are going to do to it

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
yeah, what is that on the roof. time to update your 'what i drive". and don't park this one where the 240 was the night that bozo came crashing in. nice find!

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
very sweet...i second the N/A build

1 - 20 of 22 Posts