Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well thought it about time to put a few piccys up

Not the best pictures i know but will take more after i'v finished my engine swap. [:D]

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Beautiful car! Can I have your air deflector thing above the grill? [:D]

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
dont post pics dude. it makes us american fanatics jealous!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
i'm planning that front bumper into my build.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Dammit your stock focus over there is what all of us try to look like...lol. I really like that color with those wheels, sets it off nicely.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha never realised you guys craved the euro look so much.

I'm thinking of lowering her again. Shes running on eibach springs atm but i want to get the full kit so can lower up to 70mm. I do like the alloys, they are the older Focus ST alloys i believe. But i have been tempted with some Kei RB's.

Front bumper needs tidying few cracks etc, not sure whether to go for the true euro smooth look or keep the existing tbh - that should cause enough conflict between you guys :D

As i said engine is being replaced, probably for the same 1.8 Zetec but am fancying that 2.5T :D and a nice strut brace too!!!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
those wheels look very nice with that color!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Beautiful car. I don't think I've seen one from overseas in that color posted up on here until now.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Nice car , but seeing the steering wheel on the passenger's side is just weird to me. You should bring it over here and let me take it for a spin. hehehe

1 - 20 of 27 Posts