Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my project this week is one of the largest I have yet to do on my focus. I started Mon late afternoon. And Ill Should finnish tomorrow Early afternoon. Car has been sitting in the garage since mid day Monday, and Im not use to that. But yes, So I have a 08 Focus and I have now installed A Jensen 3.5 inch dvd player headunit I got for christmas. Which ment the whole entire dash kit from crutchfeild. And I also had to paint it to match the rest of my dash.
Also I installed A fuse capacitor for my subs, And went back to my old sub box. And Installed it all so that all the wires are pretty much hidden.

And tomorrow I will be installing the four inch polk audio speakers I got from work. (Huray for working at Circuit City and getting $80 speakers for $30)
I am going to put them behind the back seat right below the back window.

Hopefully I will have pictures tomorrow. If not than the next day. (it is new years :)

But so far it all looks really nice

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok so I finnished the headunit, and the trunk but as for the speakers well I got called into work and only had enough time to vacume out my car and no time to put in speakers.
Focusboy~ I got little four inch polk speakers that do highs and mid sounds because I already have a loud base and I needed small because there are a couple of holes in the metal underneither the back window. And well the four inch speakers were the largest I could put in there with out having to cut the metal.

Will post pics um soon tomorrow probably I just havent gotten the camra out to my car yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts