Added Custom Grill With Ford Emblem

Flowmaster Catback Exhaust 2" pipe Flowmaster Tip

Steeda Cold Air intake

Stubby Antenna

Boss 10" Shallow Car Amp+Sub

Pioneer Touch Screen Deck

Lowered 1.5" H&R Coilover Lowering Kit

Heres The End Result :

Finally got my fog lights in so now here they are!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
In the 3rd pix w/ your angel eyes halos= Is the fender tweeked or is the headlight housing mounts don't match to the oems? Theres a gap between the headlight housing & the fender at the bottom. Is that the way the those housings fit or what? Your grille & surround looks great, as does your car.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The lights fit perfectly it's just went the bumper went on there's not much support holding it up so it's pull down abit just needs a support piece put in to hold it up and close the gap which im not to worried about right now at a later time I'll fix it. Hope that answers your question. [twothumbs][driving]

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Nicely done Sedan!

Those vacation shots aren't from anywhere near Burnaby, where did you find the nice scenery?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
The lights fit perfectly it's just went the bumper went on there's not much support holding it up so it's pull down abit just needs a support piece put in to hold it up and close the gap which im not to worried about right now at a later time I'll fix it. Hope that answers your question. [twothumbs][driving]
Yea, I see what your talking about. Are you going to do a rear bumper later or not? As you found out theres not that many choices for the '05-'07 cars. Looking great. Nice clean skirts.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
funny enough i had a re bumper as i got a full kit but the specs were off and the bumper they sent that said would fit wouldnt came up short in the wheel-well ud need bunch fibergass to make it fit look good so i said [:)][:)][:)][:)] it and kept the stock which still looks awesome

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Interesting question for him.

I was thinking of Burnaby Ontario CA, west of Port Colbourne on Lake Erie. (A ways west of Buffalo NY area)

With the way place names have doubles & triples, could be one out west.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
I should know better, after running most of the States & some of eastern Canada.

Still think of "local" references first unless I KNOW another area by the same name is more likely.

Bad enough there are "dups." between states & provinces, some place names can be more than one location even within a state. Don't know if you've managed to avoid that in Canada.

Less likely to see your car than I thought, but West Coast folks might.

Cheers

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Interesting question for him.

I was thinking of Burnaby Ontario CA, west of Port Colbourne on Lake Erie. (A ways west of Buffalo NY area)

With the way place names have doubles & triples, could be one out west.
Haha yeah from Burnaby British Columbia this October I'll be hitting the road to Seattle hopefully I got get to much trouble at the boarder crossing haha

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aaaaa not sure if I'll spend more money on it at the moment just the intake and the SCT steeda tune I'm running on it maybe later put a intercooler and turbo kit on it

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wow. I was looking at that B2 bumper earlier today and gave up on finding someone who owned it.
Then i just happened to stumble into this thread.
Very nice man good work!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow. I was looking at that B2 bumper earlier today and gave up on finding someone who owned it.
Then i just happened to stumble into this thread.
Very nice man good work!
Yeah I got the B2 full bodykit the other off with the kit is the rear bumper didn't fit without major fibreglass work was a inch or two short of lining up with the wheel wells so I kept the stock bumper which I think looks awesome still. It doesn't look to over the top which I'm happy about

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Looks great. For a rear bumper, I'd add a sap & either paint the dr handles & mirrors or found some svt/'05-'07 st mirrors, dr handles. What grille is that?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks great. For a rear bumper, I'd add a sap & either paint the dr handles & mirrors or found some svt/'05-'07 st mirrors, dr handles. What grille is that?

It's a custom grill but I put back the Ford emblem on it here's a link where you can find the grillhttp://cmodgrilles.auctivacommerce.com/Ford-Focus-2005-2007-Mesh-Grille-P2784482.aspx

1 - 20 of 23 Posts