Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the progress on my fofo so far. ill put as many pictures of each mod up as i can. trying to think about what more i can do any ideas anybody :)?

1. This is how i bought it....

2. tinted my back lights..

3. time for some 17s

4. marretti angel eyes. i did change all my bulbs in my standard lights but wanted a change so got these.

5. got tints and lowered 40mm all round

6. by this time i was a bit bored of my alloys so i decided to spray them myself (bearing in mind it was my first time i dont think i did too bad?)

7. Tinted my front indicators as they were bright orange and the rest of my car was silver or black :), and changed my numberplate bulbs..

8. Put a sports exhaust on..

9. Put extra white bulbs in my marrettis and fogs, this is what it looks like at the moment...

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
Good job on the wheels sir! Much better looking than when you first got them.

All in all, you've been heading in the right direction IMO.

A carbon fibre bonnet would set it off too.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you mate, i was thinking maybe a black centre in the bonnet?

·
Token Engin-nerd
3,414 Posts
[hihi] jason said bonnet lol

i really like the wheels a lot, but i dunno about the hood spacers...

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Honestly the wheels aren't my flavor but the rest of the car looks fly. Good job!

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts
I'm not a fan of the hood spacers personally....

Maybe Do an Interior LED swap? I know there is a UK company doing it for cheap. Just my .02

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
You should paint your headlights the color of the rest of your car. Otherwise, nice! I love the euro foci.

·
Registered
247 Posts
the car looks sweet and id say get a system or cams. but i have a question for you what is up with your hood/bonnet?

is it like a spacer or something?
and any chance u would want to trade bumpers lol [:D]

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
there you go snackmaster just gave u the answer :).... ive got a sound system in it already.. and bought 2litre throttle body and MAF, thinking about manifold, cams and re-map next. my bumper is pretty [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] you wouldnt want it lol. where is the place that does interior LED replacement and how much are they charging?(do u mean speedo etc?) cheers.

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
[hihi] jason said bonnet lol

i really like the wheels a lot, but i dunno about the hood spacers...
Yep sure did. Gotta make the guy feel at home, right?

Plus, I bet you've already drew up some plans to get those wheels on 'Ole Blue haven't you?

They would look darn tootin on it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yep sure did. Gotta make the guy feel at home, right?

Plus, I bet you've already drew up some plans to get those wheels on 'Ole Blue haven't you?

They would look darn tootin on it.
'Ole blue? loool carbon fibre HOOOOOOOD?

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
^^ they spell fiber fibre lol.....

I love the euro guys talk to a aussie guy alot. And it's the most amazing convo ever because i spend all my time figuring out what mods hes talking about....

lol

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
not car, not diggin the headlights though

·
Token Engin-nerd
3,414 Posts
lol, I was referencing to Illinipo and his blue focus wagon with like 3,000,000 miles on it.
its 3,000,001 now i just went out to lunch :p

but yes i was thinking of putting a blue lip on my winters this year. but they are 15's so it would look pretty dumb methinks

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
lookin good wheels like alot better...id paint your lights and side molding to match

1 - 20 of 29 Posts