Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Nice Car.....I'm hoping to get those headlights by the end of this year.....their really sweet....and Welcome. [:)]

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
wheres the phat part? looks pretty skinny to me. phat was so high school man :) just kidding. i like the headlights. i see you tow your 4 wheeler with your focus. kinda funny

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
microtonal:
Hope to mod the car but dont know when i guess what ever i get back from tax's. Think i am gonna get a header(do you all think it is ok to put on a racing header on a daily driver), flexpipe, exhaust, and chip to start with.

And yes i do pull my 4 wheeler and suprizing as it is the focus does pull it very good.

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
How much you pay for them Bevin? I've been looking around and can't find the price....[???:)]

·
Registered
565 Posts
GIMME THOSE HEADLIGHTS! haha, j/p. welcome

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I do love that color! What color is that?

I did always want those headlights but since I found out you have to pay a pretty price for them I'll stick with my beloved 03 smoked headlights.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I guess it is called mandarine copper. It is the main reason that i bought it and because it is a ford. got it when i got tired of the probe.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
nice looking ride. you should also get some clear corners they would go good with your headlights

·
Registered
43 Posts
love the colour dude......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts