Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going through my things i found my window sticker from when i bought my SVT off the lot 4 years ago. Also i took a pic of what i did with my build certificate. Enjoy and post yours.

Thats right $23,285 for a 2004 Pitch Black 5 door SVT with full European Package!

My build certificate and the SVT spec sheet framed and hanging on my wall.

·
Registered
784 Posts
thats pretty cool, glad to see you still have it. my dad has his on the wall from his 70 mach1

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
I got mine too [;)] Along with everything else like maintenance records, receipts, etc...

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Yup mine is a 04 ZX5 euro as well so my sticker is just like EuroPitchBlacks!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So...$500 for the 2 extra doors LOL! Its wierd though we both have 04's but i dont have the Troph Case mentioned at the bottom of mine.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
That is funny how my car was shipped to PA as that's where I bought it from but it has California Emissions on it?

Also funny how it says "Vehicle assembled in Mexico" under optional equipment... Wonder why the OPs doesn't say that?

BTW. Anyone actually pay RETAIL for their SVT?

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
That is funny how my car was shipped to PA as that's where I bought it from but it has California Emissions on it?

Also funny how it says "Vehicle assembled in Mexico" under optional equipment... Wonder why the OPs doesn't say that?

Yeah, they have to pass Cali emission laws first, then cars are available to the rest of the country once approved.

·
Registered
111 Posts
My wife's 03 SVT 5 door sticker price was $21,350. Base pice was $19085 then $675 for audiophile, $595 for moonroof, and $450 for HID's. What's odd it that the 03's were rated 21/25mpg, but hers actually averages about 30mpg.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Yeah i dunno why its like that on my build certificate it said built in Hermosillo Mexcio or wherever though. I did pay retail for mine minus my down payment. Bought it new and have 5 payments left.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My wife's 03 SVT 5 door sticker price was $21,350. Base pice was $19085 then $675 for audiophile, $595 for moonroof, and $450 for HID's. What's odd it that the 03's were rated 21/25mpg, but hers actually averages about 30mpg.
Never seen the stuff broken down in individual charges thought the audiophile and hid's were in the european package.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Never seen the stuff broken down in individual charges thought the audiophile and hid's were in the european package.

Its not a european package car. It's a regular SVT with audiophile, hid's, and moonroof as options. Basically just like the european package minus wheels, and recaros.

·
Titular Wit Here
5,205 Posts
I still have the window sticker somewhere... sticker was $20,000 with a $2,000 dealer mark-up IIRC and it was sold by Walnut Creek Ford, down the street from me. I'm not the original owner, the car was built in May 02 and I bought it in January 03 for a much better price than the sticker price. [:D]

EDIT: I guess I didn't remember correctly, that's why saving these things is good. TOTAL price with the mark-up was about $20,000, the sticker was $18,670.

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
Basically just like the european package minus wheels, and recaros.
^^^And, winter (cold weather) package.

If anyone's interested in the breakdown of the cost of the options:
Cold Weather Package: $395
Audiophile Package: $675
Power Moonroof: $595
HID Headlamps: $450
European Appearance Package: $3,410

·
Registered
978 Posts
thats cool, i got a svt focus brochure from 04 and my build certificate that i plan on framing for the show in carlisle

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
#21 RIP 10/8/2004

How many of you remember these?

Or has one of these?

·
Registered
711 Posts
haven't posted in a long time but here ya go, she is getting a new engine as we speak UNDER WARRANTY! woot had 1month left on the powertrain and the timing got off somehow and destroyed the whole engine @ 20 MPH.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts