Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*UPDATE* Exhaust installed as of 9/16 [woot]
So I'll be doing a few upgrades throughout the year....first being the cat-back exhaust I'd hoped to install this week (three weeks now) but later decided it would be better if I did it in shop class with a guy who's had about 40+ years experience, and the latest high quality tools (really, I was surprised, this is like better than most professional shops have) so anyway, I'll post this video of my already awesome exhaust [grinking] next mod should be the intake, and also I'll post some pics as well as vids when the time comes. [wiggle]

first one:

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
ok......and here's a photoshop thingy I did because I was bored... shut up about the passenger headlight, I didn't feel like making another one. but those ps mods are svt grill with clear signal lenses, clear side marker, stupid looking fog lights, and stock wheels painted gunmetal gray with center cap left untouched..... oh and I guess there's some tint [:)~]

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
looks good man, i was thinking about a cat-back myself what kind are you going with? does carquest have anything worth putting on (im starting a new job there and get a bit of a discount)

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks good man, i was thinking about a cat-back myself what kind are you going with? does carquest have anything worth putting on (im starting a new job there and get a bit of a discount)
here.....check this out: http://www.magnaflowplanet.com/product.php?productid=6423&cat=0&page=1

get for $341.04 w/ shipping.... got it monday actually... I'm gonna post some pics in a few minutes :)

but to answer your question.......I honestly don't know lol, I should take a look

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah... haha I waxed my car and all that today.... put armor all on the inside and that rubber strip under the wipers... looks awesome! like new... [grinking]

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Nice dude, hooray for another gold focus! lol. Headlights would look great on there, although my chrome projectors look amazing on the gold. Can't wait to hear the cat-back, I'm planning on getting one this christmas.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice dude, hooray for another gold focus! lol. Headlights would look great on there, although my chrome projectors look amazing on the gold. Can't wait to hear the cat-back, I'm planning on getting one this christmas.
huh.....I'll check if you have a gallery pic of em or something..... I'd wanna go with what looks the best :D..... I'm posting pics of my exhaust (mostly the muffler and tip) just out of the box....... in like a few seconds

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and yes.... they were in the closet, I didn't have room in the shed for them at the time.... they're out there now though

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Did you order that directly from Magnaflow, or is a trubendz system?

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did you order that directly from Magnaflow, or is a trubendz system?
actually I ordered it from MagnaflowPlanet.com..... got it for $341.04 with free shipping [woot]

apparently they are Magnaflow's direct seller because Magnaflow doesn't directly sell......lol

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
very nice lookin setup man...can i have it?

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SO WHENS IT GOING IN!??! SS models sound so smooth.
The 16th!!!!! I decided to make sure I do it right, in a shop with the right tools and a guy who knows what he's doing.... plus then everyone will know who's awesome Focus that is in the parking lot [grinking]

and I'm going to make a video of first start-up and the drive home (very short)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Someone's excited. Ha. Enjoy the exhaust.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Someone's excited. Ha. Enjoy the exhaust.
lol yes I am, I've been waiting too long.....I ordered it about two weeks ago, and still have about two left

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
[woot] almost there.....almost there.... just 5 more days [:D] anyway, I finally got around to taking them out of the shed, washing them, and taking some pics... so here they are ( I get camera happy ^^;)

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
lol, i would say so!! enjoy the exhaust!!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts