OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Sorry. I guess I got in too big of a hurry when I posted[:I]
I like the white Focus. Very cool dude[thumb]

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks chick. nope lil pzev i traded it in on this one. it was my first new car and it treated me awesome but i cant look back now![driving]

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh i just love it! its only got 150 miles so i am still breaking it in, mainly for the tires. but soon enough i will be tearing up my favorite on ramps and curves! too bad winters coming here. [:(]

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
why did u get rid of it?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
congrats on the new car.
im not too sure here but my old 2001 se had the same rims on it. my 2003 zts has different ones and most of the 2003 come with the same rims that i now have and not the ones that are on teddy's car. i dont want to be mean in any way but thats just what i noticed

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yep thats a black german shepherd! hes the best. i remember the first day i got my 02 he jumped up on the door and glass to greet me! lets just say he didnt do it to this one! hes so loyal, as im sure yours was, they are great dogs. why did i get rid of my 02? just cause i dont need 3 cars and why have the same thing twice? i do ok but im not that rich! besides it didnt have a/c and the new one does. i gave up the fog lights and the better wheel, oh well what can you do. and yeah i know i got the 'cheap' 15 in. wheels, no offense taken. my car was the only 03 on the lot with those wheels. i have the base focus and actually i have looked in ford brochures, etc. and it says my base car is not even available with the 2.3! so go figure that out. i know what i got and im very happy with it. i didnt want an auto and those are the ones you see with the 16's for the most part. besides, if everybody has the same wheels then mine will look different right? lol

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i guess yours would look different but only with all the other new cars cause some old ones have those rims too. but as long as you are happy with your car then thats what matters right?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts