Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics of my first set of subs and amp ever i got em for 75 dollars total amp subs in box power and ground wire everything. hooked em up with ease have the amp on a on/off switch i installed located on my inside fuse box cover that i forgot to picture. i like them so far sound good for the price, and i put my LOC in my ashtray and cut some holes for the lines to go out the back so i can slide it open and turn down the amp if i want to. does the brown wire pictured need to be hooked up to anything? its on the side the aux wires come out of the loc. and it all runs fine w/o it hooked up. what do you all think. im thinking of painting the silver part of the amp black also.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
not bad for 75 bucks. And I am not to sure with the brown wire. But if it works and there are no problems, I wouldn't worry about it.

·
Registered
213 Posts
If you paint it black you'll need to find yourself some paint thats got good thermal conduction properties cause thats the heat sink. Looks good tho, especially for 75 dorrar

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
^^^
These black things:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im thinking i might just turn the amp around to were the cables are going to the back and itll hide em better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts