Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my newest look. This is a bad pic, taken with my cellphone, but, finally got my Razzi kit on. Do you like the black, or should I match it up w/ the car? Just looking for opinions.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
DEF match it with the car. Even if you are going for a 2 tone, people will still look at it and think..."unpainted body kit? Tacky".. But it does look really really good. And thats a killer pic for a cell phone, mine always come out 100X worse.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Looks good. Paint everything black to the body color, should look tight. Dunno, always thought black side skirts made the car look higher off the ground than it really is. Don't know bout the spoilers but I like the skirts and lips. If everything was green prolly make the wheels stick out more, which personally I like. Good luck with you final decision.

·
Registered
295 Posts
imho, i think it looks awesome, i would just paint the flat black parts a gloss black so they all have the same coloring, and tint all the lighting, and it would be one sweet lookin ride, props to you for having a unique ride.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Kit looks great, but I'm thinking it'd look cleaner body colored also. And I agree, it's a killer pic for a camera phone. You've got a really nice looking ride, great work !

·
Registered
580 Posts
Paint everything green, just to get that fluid look. Then it'll look awesome!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
i say paint it. where at in ashtabula was that pic taken? i tend to venture up that way every now and then

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Great to see some pics!!!! Looks great. Did you manage to get those side skirts to grasp any better (as per. PM conversation with me last week)?

Looks great!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Like everyone else is saying, i like it black. But yeah, I would paint the trim gloss black and maybe get some black SVT mirrors.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanx for all your comments and suggestions, I appreciate them. I've decided to leave it all the way it is, I like it. But I am gonna paint the trim and mirrors gloss to match the kit, and wings, and rims though. As far as the heads and tails, if you look in my gallery you'll see I already have black altezza tails, and black SVT style heads, and my corners are smoked, just hard to tell in pics.
And yeah, for a cell phone, my Razr takes decent pics, justs tends to make things look a little odd sometimes. It doesnt have a flash, and it was dusk when I took pic, so its a little dark.
Thanks again everyone.

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
You could even just place a nice ford racing black decal up the side to blend it all together....should look nice with the body kit

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
body kits that dont match the car are [limp]

if you want a two tone look, then get the car painted so you have a good looking two tone look....

otherwise, get your body kit painted, or dont blame me if i point and laugh....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts