Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Eww... they're shiiney like chrome!

Votes: 13 35.1%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey yall... i just ordered my new wheels today! $717 shipped, 13-14 lbs according to the guy i talked to, and they look oh-so-sweet! they're the Centerline Storms, 17x7 (bolt pattern is different than this pic, obviously)

what yall think? i can't wait to get them.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
chrome?

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Just about ALL Centerlines are polished.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I looked at those before, and was very impressed with one notable exception- I couldnt find them in a matte finish.

In a satin finish they'd be outstanding. I like the spoke style, very SVT-OEM looking. Even in chrome, that weight and rotary forging at that price is real cool. More pics when they're on the car will obviously be required.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh, you can bet on it! i was able to ge tthem at this price because they're overstock wheels. you gotta love clearance parts [:D]

the reason i chose these was actually BECAUSE of the spoke design! it's simple, and it stands out.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Nice purchase. Little iffy on the high polish though. I would be nervous parking next to a curb and effing them up. Besides, in my neighborhood something that shiny says "come and steal me". Those are pretty light for 17's. You sound happy with your purchase and that's all that matters. Have you made a tires decision yet?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh i already have tires. i have a set of motegi FF5's sitting in my garage. i didn't much like the way they looked, although they were better than the stock 15's which adorn my fender wells now. i'm getting ready to sell the motegi's here soon.

luckily in my neighborhood everyone jsut kinda leaves each other alone lol

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I like them. I'm not much for chrome or chrome looking, but maybe because the chrome rims I'm used to seeing are too "bling bling" for me. These are simple and I think they will look great on a focus. Good buy!

·
Registered
580 Posts
I like them alot. The high polish finish will stand out and you cant beat a 5 spoke design for simplicity and class. Will look great on your ride, can't wait to see the pics.

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
Not really my bag...I don't like chrome anything, and I really don't like 5/6 spoke wheels with a lot of open rim between the spokes, makes them easier to bend when you hit a pothole. But if you like them that's all that really matters, right? [thumb]

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
I like the style too, clean and simple. Sounds like you got a great deal on them, too. Post up some pics when you get things installed!

·
d u c k lover
0 Posts
i like them a lot robby. i always like shiney chrome like that. they really stand out.[thumb]

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
What? You're too cheap to get real chrome.......haha..........just kidding.
Those are hot rims man. I can't wait to see them in person on your car.
Thats a really good price. You made a very good purchase.[thumb]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
nice wheels, post pics when you get them, as someone else prolly said or did look like svt, cept chrome

1 - 20 of 33 Posts