Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out...I got these from Jon for some money...what do you think? I edited out my license plate using MS Paint...I have mad editing skillz...I'm WAY tipsy on Jim Beam and Coke Zero right now, nut I edited out the license plate anyway...I have mad editing skillz..THANKS FOR THE TAILS JON! SUPERWOOT! [WOOT]

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
i never liked these tails, no offense to jon but I like the stock look on the focus a lot the toyota alteeza, lexus is300, and some volvos they work on just not for my focus

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
arrestmespi said:
i never liked these tails, no offense to jon but I like the stock look on the focus a lot the toyota alteeza, lexus is300, and some volvos they work on just not for my focus
I LOVEW YOU! EVERYBOPDY ON FOCUS FANTICS IS MY FRIEDN! WOOT!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
^^he wasnt being an ass just his opinion... i personally think they look fine.. thats my opinion

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Looks pretty good [thumb] I'm not a huge fan of that type of tail light but it works on some colors and silver is one that it looks good on to me.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SO I EWANTED TO BUY SOME NEW TIRES FOR MY WHEELS BUT THEY WERE TO EXPENSIVE SO I BOUGHT THESE TAILIGHTD FROM FOCUSIN AND IU LIKES EM... THEYRE SEXY.......

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
m,y tail lights come eith a crad, and if i ever get pulled over, jon said show the cop the card and he'll go away...I SAY WE MAJKE JON A MOD! isnt he already a mod?

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I did'nt really like the chrome either, until I saw the black trim...then I was hooked.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Is one of your taillight holes not filled? It looks like the top lens has an empty socket location?

Are there more locations for bulbs than actual factory lights?

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
violatedsohc said:
Is one of your taillight holes not filled? It looks like the top lens has an empty socket location?

Are there more locations for bulbs than actual factory lights?
Yeah...I need to get that fixed. My car came with a two-bulb harness for the tails: one for the reverse, and the other acts as the brake light and turn signal. The third hole is for sedans that have the three-bulb harness. I'm thinking I can go to a junkyard and find the three-bulb harness, and re-wire it to work with my car.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts