Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed my exhaust and header. If was pretty easy to install. Only took 3 hrs. and a extra 100 dollars. The cops got me speeding at the top of the hill, They were hiding in the woods. Bastard. Oh well life goes on. Tune is on way to get rid of the check engine light from o2 sensor

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea give me a mintue. never posted pics on the site can someone please tell me how

·
Busy Monkey
4,461 Posts
Best way is upload them to photobucket or the like, then copy the code for each pic from that website and paste it in your post here

·
Registered
233 Posts
nice, what headers and exhaust did you put in?

·
Force-Powered Focus
6,877 Posts
so where are the pics?

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
just upload to photobucket and link us to the vid...or you can upload to youtube and use code

·
Registered
579 Posts
what header and exhaust did u get? i just got my stealth FS and its pretty nasty. no extra noise at all until like 6000 rpm and as far as power gain it feels like maybe i got back what i lost when i put my subs in.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey guys sorry for the delay the army has me up for 2 days. will post pics up real soon and a vid of the sound give me a few im sorry bout the delay. And i have a obx header and mbrp exhaust

1 - 16 of 16 Posts