Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up a 86 325e this weekend for 300 bucks. Already has Recaro Seats, STS, Exhaust, Wheels, K&N filter, and Suspension. Timing belt snapped so it needs a new motor. I already have a guy that is willing to give me one he has laying around. Not a bad deal. I am super excited about the car. I love E30s so much.

Sticker I added

One more thing. These were taken with my Droid. Holy crap they are good. Got to love new phones.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
why the hell does utah not have shit for cheap cars that are cool? :(

excellent find. definitely worth it. go with some john deere tractor paint... blitz black. saw an E30 dressed up in it and its quite beautiful.

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
First I was like $300 WTF? Then I saw snapped a timing belt nuff said lol. That's one of the bad things about those. They look good though, havr ant ics of the inside?

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^Is that one yours?

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Man I wish it was... just posting what it looks like.

actually the local ad had an E30 or something like that for $500 not the best condition but I had no money

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
What is that thing next to driver side headlight? Does this car have a turbo or that's for the intake to get more cold air?.

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Great car for HPDE. Nice pick up. I love the French fogs on that flat black one. HOT!

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Ive seen those cars with the M3 v6 engines swapped in. Crazy fast at the track. Always loved the simple clean look of the E30 chassis.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What is that thing next to driver side headlight? Does this car have a turbo or that's for the intake to get more cold air?.
It mates with a K&N filter for better Air flow. I may take it off and put the Highbeam back on so I can throw yellow film on. I love that look.

Thanks for the comments. I am really excited about this car. I just bought a BMW Z3 steering rack, small lip spoiler, Euro Plate, and new tail lights since the previous owner blacked them out so much you can see the light.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah. I also have a free engine lined up for it. So 300 dollars, a little work and Bam I still have a 300 dollar running car

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My plans are to Run DSP. Plans are for a 325i head with the 2.7 liter Bottom. This will take a while to complete though.

Forgot, I purchased an E36 Steering rack last night as well.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts