Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Couldn't care less

Votes: 1 4.3%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
I was gonna say looks like a truck tire but whatever floats ur boat I guess. YOur car is white so I guess it works.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Looks alright again each of us has diffrent tastes or there wouldn't be mods. They would all come from ford looking the same. I like low profile myself but, on my daily driver I like regular. This because it is cheeper when it comes time to replace.

·
Registered
341 Posts
it's aaight, I too prefer low pros

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
One of the reasons I wanted to go with the white letter tires is because it is so unique. I've looked at a lot of pictures of the Focus and I have yet to see one with those kinds of tires on it. I needed new tires anyway..so I thought what the heck..might as well. I'm not a big fan of the low profile tires. The description on BFG's website describes them as low profile..but they aren't the really really low profile. This is my daily driver so I need something that won't jar me everytime I run over a pot hole.

·
Registered
481 Posts
definitiley go black out...

·
on thin air
3,671 Posts
I think a lot of you are missing the point that he is on his stocker wheels, and they arent 17's....so why throw low-pros on a 15 or 16" rim and then get clowned by you guys becuase of the huge space in his wheel wells? lol.

personally, I like the white letters...kinda sporty in an old school way.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.