Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It has been some time since I've done anything to my focus on somewhat of a whim, I decided to stop by Bojix Design on my drive back to Ventura from San Diego. After looking at the amazing selection of 4x108 wheels, I made my choice.

XXR 522 Matte Black 17"X8"

There is going to be an accent spoke in Red similar to the Bojix Fiesta Wheel.

UPDATE:
Here are some shots with the new custom designed spoke accent strips.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
ive been daydreaming of painting my wheels matte black, those look good with the white!

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Yup im going to talk to them at the fsc show. Now that im on coilovers a can fit them well.

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I fith them just fine without coilovers.. I've got some cheap e-bay springs (Soon to be replaced. The offset on them is so perfect, the width isn't an issue.

215-45-17 (Rear)
205-45-17 (Front)

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks good! watch the coating on them, the coating is rather weak, mine are full of rock chips already :(

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looks like those wheels can clear quite a large caliper?

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
Whatcha doing with the Steedas? Looks great, btw. See you in 3 weeks!

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hows the ride? is it still kinda squishy or does it get alot firmer the lower you go?
Nothing in the suspension changed, but tgoing with a lower profile tire has made the ride a bit stiffer.

I was running 225 45 17 and now 215 45 17 in the rear and 205 40 17 in the front. It's noticeably stiffer.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Damn those are hot, can't wait to see them in person. Oh welcome to the black rim club lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
WRX/Focus:)
4,940 Posts
Very nice looking, I especially like the way you went with the door strip going down the side of the car.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts