Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allright, well the cheap wannabe Machs that I bought off ebay are about to kill me. The light throw on one is great and the other doesnt throw at all. So I am not about to poney up the $$ for the black mk1 style of st170s with the clear indicator. So my question is where can I get the VW wire sets and stuff I need? Is there a site I can contact and order it from, or am I going to have to find a dealer?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HAHA! oops, Im such a moron sometimes! Sorry guys, Im gettin stressed out. But yes, I will be cashing some up soon and getting them. The ebays arent workin for me. Is that kit all I will need to get them to work? I am aware they dont come with bulbs as well.

·
Supercharged
3,276 Posts
t_bone_c34 said:
HAHA! oops, Im such a moron sometimes! Sorry guys, Im gettin stressed out. But yes, I will be cashing some up soon and getting them. The ebays arent workin for me. Is that kit all I will need to get them to work? I am aware they dont come with bulbs as well.
I have the ST170s with the low/high beam mod and I can honestly say it is like having a small sun on my bumper. [:)]

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hehe! Im just trying to be like my role model Hill!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.