Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'v had my new focus for a little over 2 weeks now and I really couldn't be happier. The car drives like and looks way more expensive than a car that cost 20,007 dollars!!!
The only things that slightly annoy me are the placement of the audio jack and the turn signal cancels too fast for my liking. You just have to barely turn the wheel and its canceling. I know how petty right. I got almost 900 miles on it so far and my average mpg is 30.5 (hand calculated). The trip computer has been very close though only being off by no more than 1 mpg. I absolutely love the 5 sp. manual tranny!! I went back and forth between the auto and manual and couldn't be happier i chose the manual.

Here is a couple of pictures.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would estimate my driving mix to be 70% city and 30% hwy. I have a pretty easy drive to work though I only have to at the most stop twice. It is 26 miles round trip to and from work.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Beautiful car, the color meshes so well with the sport interior. Great piece of machinery you got yourself. Can't wait to pull the trigger on mine.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Love it! I wonder often what could have been if I'd opted for the Sterling Gray over the Tuxedo Black... but since the Sterling Gray the dealer I bought from was sans Sport Package I went Tuxedo Black. It's cool, but needs so much attention to keep clean and scuff free, even more so than my last black vehicle... modern paint vs old school I guess.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Looks great! I am biased however...
Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 8 of 8 Posts