Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... my tax return pays off i guess... got some svtf rims for my zx3... and damn, what a difference they make! The car looks better, the tires on them are better... So happy to have them!!!

And yes.. i know the car needs to be lowered.... dont have the money for it right now....

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
damn I didn't realize those looked that good on yellow I shoulda kept em :) Well they went to a nice home :) when you sell the car lemme know cause if I ever do decide to sell the car I'll put those back on there ;) also wow looks great and you did get that nail out quick didn't you :)

·
18,832 Posts
also put a pic of that up in the sticky thread I started :) lookin good

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
I love the euro wheels. Just had some gold euros installed with bfgoodrich g-force sports installed today and love them both. Looks good.

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
continental tires are better then what you had before... wow what did you have before? plastic tires off a big wheel?

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Looking good Matt ! You didn't mess around with the nail repair did you ? lol
[thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Now you need some bigger brakes. Your stock brakes look so tiny behind those wheels. Heh.

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok... i had goodyear eagle rs-a tires.. major suckage.... they wil only be used for the winter.... bigger brakes... if i could afford them....lol... when i sell this car..... i will buy an svt...lol

no, the nail repair was not done by me...lol i wouldnt even try. I didnt even stop home before i got the nail out.. went straight to the tire repair shop, had them take it out and plug it.. and they also removed the piece that was inside the tire... then, went home, brought out the jack, and put them on.. like i said to you joe.. ive been so anxious to get these, it wasnt even funny...lol

·
18,832 Posts
it's the first one on the page ;) Official wheel and tire thread :D but hey it's all good!! I miss stuff all the time so I'll cut you some slack ;) I'm goin to bed!! Glad you like em :) later

1 - 11 of 11 Posts