1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Looks good. Now lower it more

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
I like those rims. I feel like I have been seeing those rims on alot of people's cars lately.

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Nice. They look good on your ride :)

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
you needs MAOR LOW bad, unless you want to toss on some mud flaps and call it a rally car!!! then being "stock" height is fine!

The wheels look great though, so clean on our second gen cars.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
there's 2 certain red Focus owners who arent going to like this =P jk... but very nice.... did you get that red stripe idea from me? =)

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
i dont lol. i made a stripe like that as a photoshop for st12131. it was red also but much thicker... and on the inside of the bodyline. but it looks cool dude!

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
yea there on all the vw's
Yeah. The only nice Focus that lives by me has these rims. At Focus Fest I believe 2 or 3 cars had these as well. I would love to have them also! lol

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
i dont lol. i made a stripe like that as a photoshop for st12131. it was red also but much thicker... and on the inside of the bodyline. but it looks cool dude!
Like this......(thanks again)

·
Registered
318 Posts
liking it.

NOW DUMP IT :D

teeeheee.

-gabe

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
Take pictures in a brighter location! lol looks good though

·
Registered
227 Posts
personally, i don't dig the black with red outline. I think it's outplayed! but hey thats just my opinion!! It's all about what YOU like, not what someone else does. nonetheless clean car buddy!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts