Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since I've traded in my Focus in Sept. I've been in Basic training and AIT ever since, so when I got back home for Christmas break I did some shopping for my 08 Altima and I got some me some rims at a really good price. Hope you guys likey...
BEFORE:

AFTER:

I know, I know, it's not a Focus, but I'm still a Focus guy at heart and this forum is still one of the best if not the best and most informative car forums on the net so I still want to keep in touch on here. And yes, the car will be getting dropped via Eibach Pro Kit in Feb. so it'll start looking good really soon as soon as I finish AIT. Enjoy and later!!

Emanuel

5,155 Posts
First, it looks dropped to me...how low you gonna go? Damn!
Second, are those 19's, or are my poor eyes playing tricks on me?
Finally, thats an effing sick ride dude! Nice! [thumb]

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The car is sitting on stock suspension, the rear just sits lower than the front as it does on all the new Altima's and Maxima's. It just drives me crazy! The Eibachs will lower the front about 1.5'' to 1.8'' and the rear about 1'' so it should even it out a little more.

The rims are 19''x8'' TSW Thruxtons wrapped in Falken rubber.

The car is an 08 Altima V6 3.5SE 6spd, and is deceptivaly quick.

Thanks for the comments folks! [woot]

Emanuel

·
Registered
406 Posts
the big body of the car makes them 19s look like 15s lol so basically you got a fwd 350z with what half the price tag

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks great Emanuel. Should look amazing with a drop.
Why thank you. Hopefully I'll be able to roll out with the Gump crew in the near future. Your sedan looks killer with the bronze rims by the way! I haven't seen your ride in a while and it's come a long way since the beach meet!

Emanuel

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Looks Really good.. You havent been on in awhile

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Dude. I like it.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Looks good man. I always like those.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
it looks pretty hot! it would be even better with a drop an exhaust :D

5,155 Posts
rameans23 said:
the big body of the car makes them 19s look like 15s lol so basically you got a fwd 350z with what half the price tag
I wouldn't say half - you can get a base model Z for $28k, and I think Altimas start at $23K. Still, its cheaper and more practical IMO.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Me like them
car and wheels

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
looks good man

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
ill wait to pass judgment till i see the drop but i dont know if im diggin that color on the white car... i dont know im on the fence

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
car looks good but i dont think the rims compliment the car very well. maybe its the colour or the whole polished lip thing... not doing it for me.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
wheels look really good on the car, esp with the black white theme

1 - 20 of 23 Posts