Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I liked my focus, but I needed something that could do a little more.
Old:

New:
Made in England
6 Cylinder Diesel
Factory Turbo and Intercooler
180-220 Hp
Four Wheel Drive
Climate control
Power/Heated Mirrors
Heated/Adjustable Seat
Premium Sound
18 Speed Transmission-
with a top speed of 28mph

[joke] I still have my focus.

Justin

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Man! That is one sexy tractor!!!

haha, I thought you were serious...the first time I read through your post, I skipped over the last part that said "j/k" and was like holy cow man!

Nice tractor though...I have a John Deer...here's a picture of mine:

Attachments

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
hey now you got boost! woot

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Get tom to tune it... LOL

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Mmm, the one we had was stout. The john deere kept right up with it. But ours wasn't as big lol.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Probably get about 4 or 5 miles per gallon. Depends on what your pulling, could be a little more or a lot less. On tractors they use hours instead of miles.
The overall cost doesn't matter as much as what the monthly payment is. We use to use older tractors and repair bills could set you back a few thousand. With new tractors we hardly have any breakdowns, and if we do there covered under warranty.

Justin

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
Now why would you get that? We all know the focus can do anything the tractor can do! lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That would be cool to see a focus driving around pulling farm equipment. But that would take a lot of modding to the focus to do that.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good ideas on what mods to do. But I was thinking of adding nitrous and getting some chrome rims, maybe even spinners. The only problem is 46" chrome rims would be pretty expensive.

Justin

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Nice!![thumb] What kind of 1/4mile she run?

Personally I'd take one of these!

Yes that says Lamborghini, you know, the same people who make this:

Got their start making farm tractors

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
Good ideas on what mods to do. But I was thinking of adding nitrous and getting some chrome rims, maybe even spinners. The only problem is 46" chrome rims would be pretty expensive.

Justin

no not nitrous upgrade the turbo and cam it bore out the motor and put some slick on it.lol 10 sec tractor.lol that would be great

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, if I really wanted to do some modding to a tractor it would look something like this:

But then if I wanted to some really serious modding I would put four jet engines on a tractor:

Now if those tractors were not pulling all that weight they would do well in 1/4 mile.

Justin

1 - 20 of 26 Posts