Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this R/C was cool as hell, so I bought it.

Then I decided to paint it like my car, and do a few subtle changes to make it resemble my ride a little more!!

Lol, it was fun, I think it looks kinda cool. Oh, it's fun to play with to, it's a fast little thing.[thumb]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
That looks tight!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Awsome custom job!!!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I cut it down, and reshaped it to look somewhat more similiar to my s2 wing.

·
d u c k lover
0 Posts
you did a great job...it came out really sweet.[:)]

i recently bought a friend of mine an rc focus very similar to yours. the one i got him was black though, but it did have those markings on the side.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kttnmthkngs420 said:
ive got that same rc car. i just took all the stickers off it. ive been thinkin of painting mine also. urs looks good.
Thanx. Yeah, it looks a lot better after just removing the stickers. But I had to paint it, just couldn't resist making it a mini of my own. lol

·
Registered
281 Posts
lol sweet take it to the street and race for pinks lol.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kttnmthkngs420 said:
u know what ur next mod should be to that?? black out those tails!! haha. i think it would look better than those silver ones.
Yep, I'm gonna![thumb]

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
thats awesome wish they had a sedan one has anyone sceen either that or a model

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Thats awsome. I have the exact same r/c car too. I never thought of changing it. I really like what you did to it. Maybe I'll have to make some changes to mine now.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
well still cool I am soposed to pick up a ZX3 next friday and think you had a cool idea to paint one like the real one

1 - 20 of 21 Posts