Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought it 2 days ago...already modded it.[thumb]

Complete with MFT...(only freezes when i intentionally "Pause" it [woot] )

ON BBS CH's (Track only wheel/tire combo)[whip]

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
Awesome, I gotta pick this up sometime this week when I got some time, I been locked to C.O.D but need to get on to Forza 4

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Must acquire Xbox and Forza 4. I want an ST!

That thing looks awesome, now someone has to recreate it in real life.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Did you add that "upper grill" decal? I was caught off guard for a sec because I know the ST doesn't have one. Looks nice though! Funny the MFT isn't on, that or it's a BSOD, lol

·
BLÄKNBLÜƎ
7,146 Posts
OMG...thought this ish was real (viewing on my phone)
scrolled thru (not seeing the forza 4 in the bottom right)
very nice
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you add that "upper grill" decal? I was caught off guard for a sec because I know the ST doesn't have one. Looks nice though! Funny the MFT isn't on, that or it's a BSOD, lol
Yes, i really dont like the stock ST front bumper, so i "vyniled" a grill so it looked "more Focused" for my tastes. I even added a red trim around the lower part and sides of the "grill", but they dont really show on the pics.

And yes, MFT is off...since the game is Paused for the pic LOL

·
Registered
128 Posts
That first photo looked legit along with several others. I'm like wow this photoshop ftw lol.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Yeah the game has very ultra-realistic graphics when just admiring the car in the garage, on the racetrack it's less-so, but still very impressive.

Very nice upper grill vinyl touch, should be like that from the factory, real grill of course, not vinyl.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
How would flames come out the exhaust? Remove cat and mount spark plug?
Lol... you underestimate hot hatch turbo-4's. My Mazdaspeed 3 with both stock cats used to shoot fireballs if you shifted/accelerated hard.

Also, looked at some in-game vids... MFT not on while driving is a bummer, even if it was just on the home screen with Ford logo would have been cool, but the cluster LED is displayed accurately and looks cool!

Also, no blind-spot mirrors on it in-game. Odd. Everything else looked spot on.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Nice car !

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
I hadn't even noticed the added grille at first, it looks completely factory. Ford, take note; this is how the bumper should look.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol... you underestimate hot hatch turbo-4's. My Mazdaspeed 3 with both stock cats used to shoot fireballs if you shifted/accelerated hard.

Also, looked at some in-game vids... MFT not on while driving is a bummer, even if it was just on the home screen with Ford logo would have been cool, but the cluster LED is displayed accurately and looks cool!

Yep...posible.

Even my tired old 1992 VR6 Corrado shoots flames when i powershift...[whip]

Ill try to get other configurations and colors for the ST so i can share with you guys...i usually spend more time modding than driving lol.

Here are more less the specs of the car:
-Upgraded engine ~ 450hp (turbo, ecu, internals, bolt ons)
-Upgraded tranny/clutch/flywheel + AWD
-Coilovers/sway-bars
-Racing brakes/tires
-Stage 3 weight shaving
-Roll cage

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

The blue display on the cluster looks awesome. MFT grafics would had been a killer![eek]

PS: grill was btw the first mod...i just cant stand the stock look...and i tried different stuff to make it different. Ended up doing an oem like simple grill. Maybe with a small red slat in the middle would look even better. IMO Ford totally missed it with the huge single hole with nothing on top of it.[paranoid]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK, here's a pic of the cluster and its cool display:

Here are some new shots...different colors with updated grill (more noticable red accent) and Europlate:

Yellow Blaze:

Race Red:

Black:

Sonic Blue:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts