Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello der ppl, finally got me lights on. What do u fink? Took some ppl's advice and put an extra bit of sealer around the edge just incase of leakage! Ta very much!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Not my taste, but if you like them that is all that matters.

Dan

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
Yeah, the spoiler's pretty cool. And I think the lights look good, they're just very common over here in the states and it's just funny of how we all want Euro parts on our fOCI and a lot of Euro's always want American parts on theirs. It looks good though, great job on the install!

·
Registered
61 Posts
i have a zx3 2003 and it has the same spoiler... and those tail lights u put on, they come on some of the SVT's they sell at the dealership i got my car from

·
Registered
671 Posts
Looks like the RS spoiler to me. I would love them in black!

·
Registered
74 Posts
PROPS ON THE LIGHTS, Of course I'd rather have the bumper..... But I have a sedan soooooo It won't work :0([:(]

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
now where do you find a jrsc for 2400 bux???
i don't care for your lights errrmmm i mean those lights are toite lol, i don't see many tail lights over where i live like that but they do look different and they do stand out from the rest of the crowd : )

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
essveetee said:
reminds me of my SVT spoiler???
I was thinking the same thing..

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
A nice RS owner told me in the UK they call ricers kevs or kevyboys or something.

Ummm chief, in the land of nicer foci than here in the USA, why do you have an APC decal?

·
Banned
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've got the APC decal, coz I've got APC parts...duh! lol Plus, it looks cool! lol

Which spoiler are you talking about?? I get confused wit the American terminology! lol

The roof top spoiler is the MS Design Spoiler, slightly shorter than the RS spoiler but identical to the Focus ST170 spoiler. The bottom valance (or spoiler) is the Ultima valance from www.espdesign.co.uk (also is Britian...obviously! lol)

·
Registered
847 Posts
LOL APC sticker! I think you need to rethink that...

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Those lights look funky. In a good way.
And if he has a APC banner and he has APC parts let the man do whatever he likes.[thumb]

1 - 20 of 64 Posts