Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Focus Rookie
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My new Lady Blue -updated (56k for sure!)

Here are some pics I took last night of my new 2007 Aqua Blue ZX3 SES with the street appearance package...

Hopefully this weekend will be sunny and I can get some better shots in the daylight [8D]

Update on 8/19

[:eek:)] Definitely Sunny!

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
looks the same as mine except the color and mods. nice car!!!!!!!!!!!!!
need some sunny outside pics.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
looks great!!!!!!! she's screaming for a short antenna and some tint...

any plans for modding?

·
Focus Rookie
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
poisonivory said:
looks great!!!!!!! she's screaming for a short antenna and some tint...

any plans for modding?
SVT suspension and brakes, intake manifold, tb, exhaust (NOT ricey --more like a Mustang in tone is what I'm looking for) when they're available for the '07's

and I'm kinda partial to the SVT 5 spokes, so probably those, too! [:D]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looks AWESOME! Color is great...

....I also liked the taped up piece of paper hidin' the plate... what's that add, 10hp? Hehe... Just kidding man.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Intake mani, TB, exhaust, can all be bought from Cossie, and are good products, Also, get an intake if you get a manifold, lol.

The cossie exhaust is very deep, not ricey at all.

The SVT 5spokes might not be a good idea, they tend to bend easily, and i dont know how the roads are there.

SVT suspension will not work on your car, well, the dampers will, but not the springs, due to different mounting points.

Love the color, and another SAP car on FF. Is your car a stick?

god, that is a totally random post.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
The car looks great. I like how the SAP looks all together on the zx3, and the wing is perfect. As for the SVT rims, I agree with babyface, they are really easy to bend (I wrecked 3 of mine due to the road conditions around here, some potholes are un-swirvable). As far as I know the euro SVT rims are alot tougher, someone correct me if I'm wrong. As for the SVT suspension, if it doesnt fit on your car, just lower it and it'll look awesome. And I'll agree with everyone else and say you should tint it and get a shorty antenna, or just do the shorty antenna mod to the stock antenna (shorty antenna is a cheap buy though, and looks better).

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Nice my brother. One thing I would like to say, i hate states that require two tags. Man i hate seeing someone having to put the tag on the front. But, gotta do what ya gotta do. Nice car.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
the new gen fronts still havnt grown on me, like the car still though

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
LUCKY

·
Focus Rookie
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
b16sir1991 said:
Nice my brother. One thing I would like to say, i hate states that require two tags. Man i hate seeing someone having to put the tag on the front. But, gotta do what ya gotta do. Nice car.
Yeah I didn't want a front tag but I've been stopped several times before for not having one.

We also have big issues with aftermarket tint here, too (lots of spoiled rich kids thinkin' they're gangsta) and the cops are REALLY gung ho on the ticketing--- although multiple drunk driving tickets seem to be not as high a priority! [confused]

Custom aftermarket stealth tag = 5-10 whp [hihi] [hihi] [:eek:)]

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
whats going to happen if someone knows your tag #? nothing
anyone can see it in a parking lot or when you drive anywhere.
i dont know why people block out there tags.

tints and antenna first. looks good[welcome]

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
I like it :D good work

1 - 20 of 34 Posts