Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
One of my friends has that grill. Personally just not me. However any pics of it on the car.

·
Lets get twisted
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^ The grille will be put on this weekend. I will for sure post pics once I get it installed.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
not a fan, esp in chrome... black maybe chrome ive seen and i just dont like it... good luck, post up pics when its on maybe it will look ok

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,785 Posts

itll look like this.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
except his is yellow not LG and a 05 not 03 and im still not sure i dig it...

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,785 Posts
except his is yellow not LG and a 05 not 03 and im still not sure i dig it...
I'm sorry I didn't look at what he drove thats my car FYI.I'm going to add my ford badge itll make it look better.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
^another case of not looking at the year of the car.... blinkers in the 05^ are in the headlights not the grill

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,785 Posts
^another case of not looking at the year of the car.... blinkers in the 05^ are in the headlights not the grill
what is this the I forgot to see the small little detail police?

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
not for me, but to each his own right?

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,785 Posts
It all depends on what you like as a person. At times I love the look of my 03 that I posted but at other times I feel it needs something to break up the front end.

·
Lets get twisted
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not for me, but to each his own right?
Exactly. I'm excited to see what it looks like on the car itself. I think it will look good. I'm possibly going to paint the car later on cause I'm not a huge fan of the yellow so it may look different. I'll post up pics up as soon as it's finished.

·
Registered
332 Posts
hurry up man i wanna see it. it looks kinda bent in your picture you have. i was think of the same one but painting it black.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
paint the car? geez, just make sure you either know what you're doing, or pay good money to have it done right. and it will cost good money. so many people on here mentioning painting an entire car just because they don't like the current color, and a good portion don't realize exactly what they're saying, lol.

anyways, for the grille. i'll agree, it's not my tastes. but i will admit i have seen a small few on here that i did like. the lg doesn't look bad with it. i'm curious even as to how the yellow will look. so get it on and get the pics posted!

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
i would paint it. i got one of those grills from steeda a few years ago for my 05 st and as soon as it came out of the box it got sanded and a few fresh coats of black paint to match my black st before i ever installed it.. i don't like them chrome, but i get a ton of compliments on mine and how well it flows with the car. just a though. with it painted body color it almost smooths out the front end imo. might look good on a yellow car tho. just have to wait and see once installed. mines been seen around here many times but here's a shot just to show it. you can really get a good look at it in these couple shots.

·
Lets get twisted
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^ That looks really good black. I don't know if I would paint it that color though with the yellow car. I really don't know what it would look like. But I promise that I will have pics posted as soon as I get it installed.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts