Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a picture of my new Focus I just go this week. It is a 2004 with the 2.3 PZEV engine. I am trying to figure out what kind of visual upgrades I want to add to the car when I get the money.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I tried to get a bigger picture, but could not figure out how to keep the file size below 50K.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
nice car! Looks like mine, just a year newer

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Wow. That's a first. Someone saying don't get the windows tinted.

Looks nice. That's one of the colors I was considering (or something like that) when I bought my car.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
very nice looking. congrats on the new vehicle. also i want to welcome you to the forum

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Window tinting is one of the one of the things I was going to do. But I don't like the lowered look on cars. I thought ablut getting the SVT body kit and putting it on the car.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
shaun101 said:
Window tinting is one of the one of the things I was going to do. But I don't like the lowered look on cars. I thought ablut getting the SVT body kit and putting it on the car.
I think lowering the car is one of the nicest looking improvments you can make. It sits so high stock looks like a 4x4. That's my feeling anyway. You can look at the attachment I out in the prev post mines lowered 2 inches and I think it makes a big differance, but at the same time it's not too low either

1 - 16 of 16 Posts