Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Forced to move on...
6,916 Posts
Aww yay! [clap]
Nice car, and awesome color btw [;)]

We have almost the same car [:D]
Your's just a little "less fat" than mine.
I have a ZX5 [:D]

Enjoy it! [thumb]

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
Looks sharp, I've always admired the Liquid grey color....I'm going to move this to the Ford Focus and general car chat area for you.

·
Registered
199 Posts
The drivers side fog light in the first picture looks like it has a larger gap along the top than the passengers side. I would open the hood and look at the bolts that hold the hood on. If the paint is still perfect on the bolts then it is all good. If the corners are rounded or the paint is damaged there was most likely a front end collision severe enough that the hood was removed/replaced.

sorry for the negative sounding post! I have bought soooo many cars for myself and others that I just feel compelled to investigate things like this out.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Omg i see that with the fog light! ewww, crap ill look tommorow, and i dunno what ima do to it...lol

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,790 Posts
that's my car b4 her facelift she recieved.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sweet ride! I got my CD Silver '03 ZX3 in September 2008, with 48,000 miles on it. Mine has the same wheels you have, but I don't have fogs . . . I do have a factory sunroof, though, which I love.

[:D]

My Focus came with an SVT upper grill, so that helps make it a bit more unique, and it also came with a short-throw shifter -- if you have a 5-speed, I'd recommend a short-throw shifter (STS) as your first upgrade. It really adds a sporty feel to the Focus, allowing you to shift through the gears instead of rowing through the gears. Doesn't do much for you at all performance-wise, but it makes the car FEEL sportier, even when you're cruising along at legal speeds. That alone makes it one of the best bang-for-the-buck mods, IMO . . . you will get to appreciate it every time you shift through the gears.

[driving]

The previous owner had replaced the exhaust system with a straight pipe and a tiny box "muffler" after the catalytic converter -- it was WAY too loud for me, and it was poorly-hung (it ran UNDER the rear suspension and exited at the wrong place under the rear bumper, a real eyesore actually), so I replaced it with a used SVT cat-back that I found on the FocalJet forums (lots of folks have had SVT exhausts listed here in the buy/sell/trade area as well). Nice mod -- now my car sounds sporty but it's not offensive to those who don't enjoy cars (plus, it doesn't get on MY nerves during commutes and such, but it DOES sound sweet when I'm driving in a spirited manner).

[race]

Enjoy your Focus -- it's a great little car!

[thumb]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Congrats on the car and you got probably the best color [thumb]

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Nice lookin FoFo. Welcome to FF.com

·
Registered
427 Posts