Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I dunno where this is supposed to go but I am putting it here to begin with... tell me what you guys think... this is the focussport sport system but I kept the CAT I did not cut it out. I don't care if the response is positive or negative... let me know what you think.

http://media.putfile.com/my-new-exhaust

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
k finally got it right.

·
Registered
526 Posts
That does sound bada$$. Can anyone tell me by looking at the springs if that has the '05 or '06 suspension??? PLEASEEEEE tell me it's the '05 PLEASEEEEE.[thumb] [thumb]

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the rear springs on the 05 and the 06 r the same... it's the front thats diff.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Very nice. I'm thinking about doing the same thing by leaving the CAT on. Stupid Cali. I just love how that sounds.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah I think I may remove the CAT though sometime soon becasue according to the installers they told me that it will not change the sound but it WILL get louder. [:D]

·
Registered
284 Posts
So you want it louder? I want mine quiet. I'll get the stealth system and not the sport. I'm trying for that sleeper look.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
true the sleeper look does look cool but removing the CAT would give me a few extra ponies.... so mine as well do it.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I like it.

How much did it run you and where did you get it?

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it is focussport's sport system... about $350.00 was the price I paid.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I let my hubby listen to it and he said it doesn't sound too bad.[;)]

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah... not too bad huh?

Whats so bad about it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello

Your exhaust sounds wonderful. I am trying to decide between a Borla and Focus Sport exhaust. I find the sound very rich with your system. I was leaning toward the Focus Sport since I find the Borla tip odd for my taste. How did the install go?

Thanks

Randy Rydeen

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well I had it professionally installed but with one guy working on my car... it took him about 30 mins... he said installation was a breeze... and yeah the tip on the focussport is badass.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am going to get a new clip soon... so watch for it...LOL

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Sounds good, i wish i was able to put clips up of mine, but i cant find a digital camera/recorder anywhere........

1 - 19 of 19 Posts