Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got tired of looking at the Ford emblem on the back on my car, i donno i just never liked it. Maybe because im not really a ford fan (i know i know, i fell in love with the SVTF though). So I had this sticker laying around and figured why not? First and foremost its not a rip off of the subaru emblem, thier only have 7 stars. Its actually from a BMX company called Tree and i have always liked the sticker so what better place for it than my car?

[thumb]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
im telling my homies at tree bike co. you stole that... lol actually i just placed an order with them for some cloths.. .lol

emblem looks great!!! i wanna do mine with something... but probably just a black ford logo...

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
thats looks cool, i <3 it.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
ok, now just add little white stars all over your car.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
yeah that would be cool look like the sky with white stars on a sonic blue car

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Not too bad at all.....

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
zx360 said:
im telling my homies at tree bike co. you stole that... lol actually i just placed an order with them for some cloths.. .lol

emblem looks great!!! i wanna do mine with something... but probably just a black ford logo...
Nice! my brother has one of the highlighter colored zip up sweatshirts! They also make the best sprockets around.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That's a nice little touch[thumb]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
they do make great sprockets!!!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
looks better then FORD lol
and i actually do like it, i want to change mine out for something too...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Thats cool do the little stars move around in the goo in there? I want googley eye badge :p

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I wanted the change so I just ordered those cheep a$$ steeda logos.

·
Supercharged
3,276 Posts
Klondike said:
looks better then FORD lol
What is the matter with the ford cursive logo? I like how the blue blackground has gotten darker in the more recent years.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts