Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as of lately Ive decided the Focus is becoming a big turd. It has a laundry list of problems that i just don't have time to deal with, so it got shoved in the garage and covered. I decided to look around at cars and test drove some Hondas and Mazdas then test drove this beauty and fell in love.

Its an 07 2.5i sedan.

I took these pictures right after installing Rally Armor mudflaps. I have lamin-x for the fogs and headlights. It will also get tint that is about it. I have the Focus to blow money modding so this car needs to stay 99% stock.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
No wonder you fall in love. Even without turbo these cars are very fun to drive. Good choice over Honda and Mazda ;). Have fun modding your new toy :D
Stick or auto?

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its a manual only way I'd get a car! I definitely scoots around quicker than my brokus even with the mods the brokus has.

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wrx = more $$$ higher insurance and more expensive gas at the pump.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Higher insurance on regular Impreza? Weird. When I had my 03 WRX it was $800 a year ( not a single ticket or accident ) which I think wasn't so bad lol.
Are you using premium on the Impreza? Did you check manual? Because I'm almost sure the non-turbo engine can use regular 87 octane.

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Higher insurance on regular Impreza? Weird. When I had my 03 WRX it was $800 a year ( not a single ticket or accident ) which I think wasn't so bad lol.
Are you using premium on the Impreza? Did you check manual? Because I'm almost sure the non-turbo engine can use regular 87 octane.
I was stating those things as reasons i didnt get a wrx. not thee other way around.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol I'm blind ;) sorry [drinking]
No problem I do that all the time.

i was gonna say that at first but i didnt see the over the top stripes. lol.. must be the glare
YeAh it's not the best picture for it. I have better ones I could post if I wasn't using my iPod ATM.

nice car, gotta love thew subies.

I know you wanna sell me those dynabeams now ;)

Nope they shall forever remain attached to my Brokus as long as the car is mine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts