Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
nice lookin car...it should already stand out from others cause of the body packeging. A carbon fiber hood would look great on there, maybe a new grill and some painted mirrors. Better wheels would also help it stand out.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
if you're just going for looks, go for a tint job and some better headlamps. and if you really want attention, get the biggest wing you can afford [:D]

**added**
oh and paint your side-view mirrors to your body color [thumb]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The windows are tinted, but barely.... def looking into that

New rims and tires - A MUST - but should I black them out?

I would like to put lights under my car, but our police are pricks.... so it would be kind of pointless.

Thanks for all the suggestions.... I'll start saving more money!

Honestly, I don't even know what focus this is.... I thought it was a ZX3, my manual says an SVT, but it says neither ANYWHERE on the car!

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
i dont think it's an SVT. its just a ZX3 with a bodykit, some interior bits, and maybe some performance stuff, IIRC

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I figured that much.... but whatever it is.... there's something about them only making 200.... mine is registered #5.... waiting on the paper work from maryland (where the car came from).... is there any way i can research any of that stuff?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.