Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new here but I decidet to show my audio system that I just got today. If you're wondering my Focus is a 1.8 Zetec and I'm from Poland.

The fron as you can see is not yet completed because the colors don't match. In the back there are only few more little things to do but it is pretty much complete version.
I wanted my audio not only to look good but also to be able to put some bags into the car if im going away or something.

I hope you like it :)

·
Registered
688 Posts
Alpine head-unit [thumb] very very good, IMO Alpine is the best, my civic had one and my accord had one till my cousin had to take my accord back to Rhode Island where he lives cuz his car broke down up here, and well, it got broken into and my head unit got stolen [:(]

·
Registered
253 Posts
fajny sprzet lonewolf, gdzie w polsce?
just speaking a lil polish in case anyone was wondering i just told him cool stereo equipment and where in poland since i'm from a polish family.

·
Registered
571 Posts
very nice. did you change the speakers as well? what you've shown looks great.

Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
onefastfocus02 said:
fajny sprzet lonewolf, gdzie w polsce?
just speaking a lil polish in case anyone was wondering i just told him cool stereo equipment and where in poland since i'm from a polish family.
Jestem ze Szczecina :)
Well I didn’t expect to find anyone that speaks my language here ;)

Trpinbillies said:
i guess polish foci have electronic a/c?
yes, as an option

dave30 said:
very nice. did you change the speakers as well? what you've shown looks great.

Welcome to the board!
Yes I also changed the speakers, I’ll upload some pictures later ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here you have the shot of the new speakers but it’s almost impossible to see the name. Also on the picture you can see tweeters. To put them I had to make special holes for them but the material is flexible enough so it wasn’t a problem.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Good of music in the CD player! How did you do the speakers in the back? Can you send me detailed pics of the install?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well unfortunately I can’t show you any detailed installation pics because I don’t have them. The whole installation is a secret of the company that made all of this. The only thing I could show you is picture of the engine because the whole thing is plugged directly to the battery.
About the back speakers. I don’t use them. Why? You get much more better results when you’re using the front ones + tweeters. I’m not even sure if the back ones are from Alpine :p

·
Registered
309 Posts
Very nice set-up [thumb]

I especially like the way the amp and the changer is mounted. Is the whole system Alpine only? I see the HU and the amp but what about the speakers and the sub?

Btw, how do you like it? I have an Alpine HU and the same V12 5 ch amp than you with some Boston Acoustics speakers and I love it [:D]

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
whoah the rear speakers arent too dif of an install, if u have small hands it will make it easier, u pretty much have to unclip everything around the panel, then pull the panel up, and u can get back there that way, i never tried to get the whole thing off because i had enough space to do what i needed while i was back there....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bluebisz said:
Very nice set-up [thumb]

I especially like the way the amp and the changer is mounted. Is the whole system Alpine only? I see the HU and the amp but what about the speakers and the sub?

Btw, how do you like it? I have an Alpine HU and the same V12 5 ch amp than you with some Boston Acoustics speakers and I love it [:D]
Yes the whole system is Alpine only. I love the sound and the power of it. All my CD's sound totally different now :) After this it is so hard to listen them on normal stereo in my room [:p]

EuroZX3 said:
whoah the rear speakers arent too dif of an install, if u have small hands it will make it easier, u pretty much have to unclip everything around the panel, then pull the panel up, and u can get back there that way, i never tried to get the whole thing off because i had enough space to do what i needed while i was back there....
Uh, sorry I misunderstood you. I thought that you were talking about the whole installation, and how all the cables are laid over the car. But anyway I don’t use them ;)

·
Registered
798 Posts
you lucky Europeans and your digital clocks and a/c controls and smaller door locks[bigcry] [scream] [nutkick]

·
Registered
798 Posts
LoneWolf said:
ummm there is no auto. A/C in USA for Focus???
[hihi] nope... we don't even get an air filter and no auto-leveling headlights or seperate clock from the radio. Our door handles are the same but the locking mechanism is bigger. You all have different suspension setup as well it's ride is as soft as ours but grips the road alot better. SportCompactCar Magazine imported it and put it on there project Focus. We don't have amber turn signals either. I'm pretty sure you got some other stuff that we don't have too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts