Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.. I'm new here. My 1 question because it's getting really annoying for me is where the heck do you put your cell phone in these cars?
I've always drove SUVs so theres always been a spot. I have a 2014 Focus Hatchback SE.

Post some pics if you have done something for your cell phone.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Moved to MkIII Interior Mods section.

Welcome!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I got one of these jobbies that suctions to the windshield and has two sizes of spring-loaded clips for phone or tab.

I have mine mounted in the very bottom left side of the windshield and it holds my phone behind and to the left of the steering wheel. Really unobtrusive.

Though I often just toss my phone up on that little shelf in front of my radio screen. ;)

·
Registered
952 Posts
I got one of these. Pricey but for the setup I wanted it is perfect. Personally I would never suction cup anything to my windshield. Too easily becomes a projectile to the face in event of an accident as I've seen enough times working track days.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Eh. Given how much crap is floating around the average car, something that's at least sort of stationary is preferable! lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Phone storage

Well, I keep mine in my pocket and don't touch it until I turn off the car. Full disclosure: If I am expecting a call I put it in the cup holder and check it after my next stop if it rings. But, your car is much newer than mine. Don't you have Sync?

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Cup holder, radio shelf, or pocket. Generally the first two though because I use pandora. Need a phone mount though.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have mine inside the center console so I can hook it up to the USB for Android Auto. I use to use a product called Airframe that I purchased at Brookstone to hold my phone. It sticks into the air vents, works like a CHARM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts